- Cricket 07 features a number of game types, including limited overs matches (50, 20 or 10 overs), 4-day first-class matches and full-length test matches.
- The player may select different pitches and different weather conditions in different venues. Several international venues are available, including Lord’s in England and the generic version of Eden Gardens in India.
- The venues vary in conditions and pitch type, and these can be changed by the player.
- The game gives players the option of entering different international and national contests, including full seasons and tournaments.
- Expanded features of Cricket 07 include improved player control and easy stroke play, along with the introduction of the Ashes section.
- There was also an addition on commentary as Mark Nicholas joined Richie Benaud.
- EA Sports lost the licensing for most of the teams for Cricket 07.
- Only Australia, England, South Africa and New Zealand licensed player names and kits.
- All other team names are generic, however can be edited in the Team Management option or with a roster. Also,
- Australian players are blended into World squads of 2005 ICC Super Series, but all the names are generic.
Disclaimer: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Note: This Site All Content Movies,Games,Software Complate Copyright Material .